Thursday, January 13, 2011

**MOVING ON TO MOISTURE**

so now that my hair is au naturale I'm making changes in my reggie. since my relaxed hair was so broken and damaged I was on protein planet but now that my hair is "healthy" (all hair is dead how can it be healthy? thats another topic lol) I dont need nearly as much protein. I switched out my anti breakage conditioner for Herbal Essences Hello Hydration! I am also trying to find a good moisturizing DC but I so love my ORS (organic root stimulator) replenishing pack :( we'll see but I know for sure that I will only use my cantu breakcure treatment maybe once a week.  Anyway im excited about the upcoming journey i will be on and im so proud of my TWA!! here are some pics:




As you can see im loving it!!!!!
much love, mickee <3

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the BC!! HE Hello Hydration is a great conditioner. I use it for co-washes and mix it in my henna glosses. U are going to be in love!!

    Some good DC are Elasta QP DRP-11 and Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment (what I'm using now).

    Good luck on your HHJ!!!

    ReplyDelete